Disclaimer & Copyright and Privacy Statement
The contents of this web pages were prepared with all due care and are updated on a regular basis. Fufoo Film GmbH assumes responsibility for neither for correctness of the information presented here, nor for the completeness of such information. Fufoo Film GmbH is not responsible for the content of external sites, for which links may be offered and declines responsibility for such content! Only the onwers and / or the operators of such external websites are responsibile for the contents of these linked sites.
This website was created for the personal use of the sites visitors. all rights are reserved. No content offered here may be copied or quoted without the expressed, written consent of the owner, even if the source – Fufoo Film GmbH – is expressly and clearly made visible.
© 2015 Fufoo Film GmbH
2. Disclosure of data A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if: •You according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this•disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,•in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
3. Cookies We do not use any data-collecting cookies on our site. A so-called session cookie is used, but it does not collect data from you.
4. Analysis tools and service tools Tracking measures are not carried out on our site. Service tools are not used.
5. Social Media Plug-ins Our website is free of social media plugins for sites like Facebook, Twitter etc.
6. Affected rights You have the right: •in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;•in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;•in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;•to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them to the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;•in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;•according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and•to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right to object If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com